If only I could spend all day, every day in my pajamas.
I really need to post my latest knitting projects on here. Right now, I have the following on the needles:
- The four corners shawl from Y2Knit
- The Leftovers vest from Knitty
- Started the Ball to Shawl about a half hour ago (also from Y2Knit)
- The Afghan of DOOOOOOOOM
On a much happier note, when I find my *missing* camera, I will post cherry blossom pictures. I took a spontaneous trip into the city last weekend with Debbie so she could take pictures of the cherry blossoms in D.C. We then immediately proceeded to get lost looking for Stitches D.C....were were in NW and the store is in SE.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh, good ol' D.C. Instead, we ended up in China town and plowed through some Chinese Tchachka stores. Do the Chinese also use yiddish to describe Chinese goods?
One of the best things about the Chinese Tchachka stores are all the plates. I SWEAR when I move into a house that I want to decorate, I am going to invest in new dinnerware at the Chinese Tchachka stores. The plates are oh-so-pretty and oh-so-cheap and are made in really cool shapes.
Then, when I am lounging around in my PJ's, I can eat off cool plates instead of my plain see-through glass ones.