Smaller Boobies. Bigger Knitting
I am debating on if I should post pictures of the actual tatas on here. It could come back to bite me. Then again, with the new tatas I am discovering a world (or at least considering it) of modesty. I'm not talking Nazarene modesty...more like these are my tatas to behold and no one else's.
Two weeks of sitting at home really put a small spark in my knitting. I started a Clapotis and I am in freakin' love with the yarn: Misti Alpaca Pima Cotton Silk, Fuchsia Colorway. I have contemplated what to do with my "knitting room", and given a lot of thought as to if I want to move or not. If I am actually IN Atlanta and not Marietta, I will be closer to knitting and pottery and night life. Walking Pepita after work will be easier. It could really do a few good things to my social life, not that I am complaining. I am really happy right now. BUT---I am not going to find a glorious garden tub, French doors, and a HUGE ASS PORCH in the perimeter. What to do???
I also *finally* got cable and internet at home, which is liberating. I want to bang Caesar Milan and I am COMPLETELY caught up on Real Housewives. Pepita learned new dog tricks---she now knows all of her commands by sign language. No more "sit" or "lay down". That's right, peeps, my dog is SO F*ING SMART.
For the time being, look at my new figure: