...but if you ask my Mom, Sunday evenings are not so inpiring. I always get in a really crapass mood on Sunday evenings, but considering it is a three day weekend with a three day work week, I might be in a good mood. Yay for Shavuos!
First, and foremost, Hagit got a puppy. Check out Izzy, short for Israel. Yeah. What the FUCK. He is so damn cute that you want to squeeze him to death. I mean, I just want to SHMOOSH him. He is totally going to look like Pepita when he grows up---I am sure of it. Look how serious those eyes are! He is a little Momma's boy. This is her first puppy, and she is totally freaking out. This is such a good sign---she is being a conscious, concerned dog owner. She is a natural pack-leader (Yay Caesar Milan!) which means she will be just fine.
Life is exciting in Atlanta during the summer. I have a new, sweet friend named Clara and today we are being adventurous by going to the Decature Arts Festival, and then Knitch. (With school out, I actually have a life...and energy...)
I went out for the first time in AGES last night. I actually had two drinks, which was really freaky. I never go out! Coincidentally, Debbie and JK went out in Shepherdstown, which means the stars were aligned. As much fun as I had, I really miss the dirty, dirty Shepherdstown bar experience. Fox Hunt was playing in town, my two best friends from college were getting sloshy, and I wasn't there. Boo.
But I did get someone with an amazing goatee to buy me drinks last night. I am a sucker for facial hair! (Hope this isn't an Oedipus complex...hi Dad!)
I am a new fan of little glass bottles, which are such a cheap investment as I usually drink what is inside first. There is an amazing sandwich place in Atlanta called Belly and they always have these really pretentious, unique drinks in tiny bottles. Yay for cuteness! I am using my growing tiny bottle collection to gain control over the GIANT Spanish Ivy plant I have had since I moved into my first apartment in 2003. Without further ado, here is my tribute to this bitch-ass-mother-fucking-kick-butt-never-die-plant:
This is the beast in all of its glory.
Yay for Clippings in Cute Bottles! And check out the old-school picture of my Mom. She is the most precious thing in my life. EVA!